Editing PDF Documents
To edit/view a PDF document in “My Private Folder”:
- Select the document that you want to input texts on
- Click on the “Add Text” button. A pop-up will open the selected file
The PDF document will load into the viewer/editor, and you can navigate through its pages, zoom in and out, search for text, and perform other actions.
Navigating Through Pages
To navigate through the pages of the loaded PDF document:
- Use the “Next Page” button at the top-left corner or the right arrow key to move to the next page.
- Use the “Previous Page” button next to the “Next Page” button or the left arrow key to move to the previous page.
- To jump to a specific page, enter the page number in the page input box located at the top-left corner and press Enter.
Zooming In and Out
Adjust the view of the PDF document by zooming in and out:
- Click the “+” button on the top toolbar or use the scroll wheel while holding the CTRL key (CMD key on Mac) to zoom in.
- Click the “-” button next to the “+” button or use the scroll wheel while holding the CTRL key (CMD key on Mac) to zoom out.
- Click the “Actual Size” button to reset the zoom level to the default.
Searching Within the PDF
Search for specific text within the loaded PDF document:
- Click the “Search” button in the top toolbar to reveal the search input box.
- Enter the text you want to search for in the document.
- The viewer will automatically highlight the matching text in the PDF.
- Use the “Previous” and “Next” buttons in the search input box to navigate between search results.
Downloading the PDF
Download a copy of the PDF document to your local computer:
- Click the “Download” button in the top toolbar.
Saving the PDF
Save a copy of the PDF document to your “My Private Folder”:
- Click the “Save” button in the top toolbar.
Annotating PDF Documents
The PDF editor/viewer allows you to add text annotations and draw on the PDF pages:
- Click the “Add Text” button in the top toolbar to activate the text annotation tool.
- Click anywhere on the PDF page where you want to add text. Enter your desired text in the input box that appears.
- Use the “Draw” button in the top toolbar to activate the drawing tool.
- Customize the color and size of the drawing or text using the drawing or text toolbar options.
Using Other Tools
The PDF editor/viewer offers additional tools to enhance your PDF viewing or editing experience:
- Open File: Click on the “Open” button at the top toolbar of the viewer page. You can open a pdf file from your local computer.
- Text Selection Tool: Click and drag your cursor over the text to select and highlight it. You can also copy the selected text to the clipboard.
- Hand Tool: The Hand Tool allows you to move the PDF document within the viewer’s viewport. This is helpful when you want to navigate to different parts of a large PDF document without changing the zoom level.
- Page Thumbnails: Click the “Thumbnails” button in the top toolbar to display a sidebar with page thumbnails. This allows you to quickly navigate to a specific page by clicking on its thumbnail.
- Rotation: The “Rotate Clockwise” button in the top toolbar allows you to rotate the PDF document clockwise by 90 degrees while the “Rotate Counterclockwise” button allows you to rotate the PDF document counterclockwise by 90 degrees.
- Presentation Mode: Click the “Presentation Mode” button in the top toolbar to switch to full-screen mode for a better reading experience.
- Printing: Click the “Print” button in the top toolbar to print the PDF document using your browser’s print dialog.